Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
will78 said:
My brother has a really nice 79 cobra. It's blue but its in very nice shape and runs great.
is he offering it for sale, or are you just mentioning that he has one?

i think the original poster is looking for an 80-81 because they have the nicer front end, with fog lights and a small cowl hood stock. 79s have a special place in my heart, i had one for a short time :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Do you want it back Charles? I think I am going to put it up for sale this spring.

·
Registered
751 Posts
80-81 wanted

If you do not find the car that you want I have all of the parts to make one. I have 5 sets of the front covers and 1 cowl hood for that year.
email me if you are interested
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
81 cobra

I happen to have a 81 cobra that is blue,302 C4, I just rebuilt a 302 and put it in the car with a C4 I bought but the C4 doesn't have reverse so I have to take it back out, other then that the car is in decent shape except for the quarter panels they are really bad but the cancer hasn't spread yet. I haven't decided what I want to do with it yet, I am a huge fan of 79-82 and this one does have the original cowl hood and gt/pace car front end, I also kept the original 255 and tranny for if I sold it someone could go back to original. It does need some work but I have seen them go for good money. Let me know what you think.

Kamel
Clearmont MO 64431

1 - 8 of 8 Posts