Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I took my friend for a ride in my car today and he seems to think it's running between 13.2 - 13.5's (he runs his car at the dragstrip a lot .... too bad it's a 13.7 turbo'd Eclipse ....oh, well!) Aside from a Vortech SQ and Flowmasters, everything else on my car is stock except for suspension stuff like subframe connectors, springs, and bilsteins. What's everyone else running?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
broson01 said:
Hey all. I took my friend for a ride in my car today and he seems to think it's running between 13.2 - 13.5's (he runs his car at the dragstrip a lot .... too bad it's a 13.7 turbo'd Eclipse ....oh, well!) Aside from a Vortech SQ and Flowmasters, everything else on my car is stock except for suspension stuff like subframe connectors, springs, and bilsteins. What's everyone else running?
With just blower, exhaust, and gears(3.73's) I ran a 12.69 and consistent 12.8-12.9's. Have added lots since then and I am hoping for low 12's or high 11's. Later Ron

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE TIMES, RON!!! With the 3.73's being the only difference I should be running in the low 13's or (wishful thinking) 12.9's. Then, there's the NEWBIE driver factor! I guess I just need to get to the track and practice. Thanks for the reply. dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts