Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought id post this i was the right lane, #238 this was the best run of the day, on steet tires. Time looks good to me. Just need to get my drag tires to fit and we'll see how much they cut off

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spun 1st and second (first run with the car)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hows these times look to you guys? like I said earlier I have some sticky tires to throw on there. I also have some rear suspension parts I need to swap over from my other car, this car has all factory suspension except for some lowering springs. I plan on swapping out all the springs also.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, factory long block so not too much boost.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went back to the track with M&H cheaters today (275 60 15 bias), ended up running a 12.13et with a 1.71 60ft

Not to shabby id say

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
6mph??

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was mid 80s and humid as hell, probably the worst day i could have picked to go to the strip

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok i got ya. Thanks for explaining!

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Nice 60ft,is this a stick car ?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes stick, with 3.73

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone know the stock rev limit of a 2002 gt? Im wondering if i can just pin it from the staging and go

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good times I'd say.Much taller tire than before.Has the car been tuned with the blower and how much rwhp?My old 00 GT with a vortech put down 400rwhp but never went to the track before I sold it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car has been tuned..everything done b4 i bought it. Was told about 390 at the wheels. Need more fuel b4 i put a smaller pulley on

1 - 18 of 18 Posts