Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vortech V1 S-Trim Supercharger $1300

For sale is a Vortech V1 S-Trim supercharger setup. The bracket is for a 96-98 4.6 but other than that this could be used on most other years with the right bracket. Comes with Vortech Super FMU, Walboro 255 intank fuel pump, Steeda Timing Adjuster, piping, oil lines, basically a complete kit ready to bolt on. I modified my stock fuel lines so it doesn't come with any fuel line parts. I bought the head unit used and had it checked out. Everything looked new and I've put maybe 1000 miles on it tops. I've only had it on my car for about two months. Really don't want to sell it but I want to make a purchase while I still can.:salute:

Asking $ 1300 o.b.o and I am also willing to sell just the headunit, or all the other parts by themselves.

PM me or I can be reached at 623-824-4861[/FONT]

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There isn't anything wrong with it, it works great. It's actually still on my car and I'm using any excuse I can to drive somewhere while I still have it LOL. I figure I can hopefully get another one someday. On the other hand I might not be able to purchase a firearm in the future so I decided I'd sell the supercharger, or at least try. Also I've always ran Mobil 1 Synthetic in the car.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
839 Posts
you still have the kit?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vortech V1 S-Trim Supercharger

Hey guys sorry I forgot to update this post. I've been pretty bummed out because my car was stolen. It still had the supercharger on it so I don't have it anymore.

Sorry about that

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow I'm sorry to hear that man!! Show some pics so we can be on the lookout

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vortech V1 S-Trim Supercharger

Thanks guys, ya it definitely sucks. I posted it was stolen on here right away and that was on the 25th of Jan. I kinda had to stop thinking about it because it's eating at me but it's helpful to think about the next project. That's the hardest part though because I've always loved Mustangs ( when I was 14 I managed to scrape up enough $ to buy a 89' GT that was totaled then spent 2 yrs rebuilding it only to get t-boned by a Suburban going 90 in a 45 with no lights on) and now I don't know if I can build another one.
Oh well, ain't the end of the world. Just seems that way for a minute.

Word of advice: Get a quiet blower & Lojack ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts