Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious as to if anyone on here has used the Vortech head unit upgrade exchange program. I am stepping up the displacement on the car and probably need to go to a bigger head unit. If you have used this.. what was the turnaround time and your total cost?
Thanks for your time to reply.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great.. be sure to report back if you can. Thanks

·
Registered
970 Posts
I did it about ten years ago.....you get about $750 credit for your working unit towards the cost of the new head unit. It may be different now....I sent in my S for a T. Paid about $2,500 for the head unit after credit, if I remember right.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Reporting back with my experience with Vortech. Their customer service was great to say the least. They received the headunit over the holidays and took about a week to inspect and reply with options. I dealt with employees in two different departments and both were prompt with answering my questions. I decided to upgrade to a polished YSI to which they gave me a very fair amount for trade in. I also told them to add a BV57 to the order to which they did and typed a polished valve on the order. I actually wanted a clear anodized valve so they went ahead and adjusted the price of the polished valve! I've been running their products for close to 20 years and never had to deal with Vortech directly. All in all I wouldn't hesitate considering their upgrade program.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts