Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded my crank pulley to 8" and still have my stock 3.33" blower pulley. Problem I'm have is the blower belt is hitting water pump pulley and water pump bolts. Maybe go with a bigger belt to change the angle on crank pulley or what else can I do? The water pump pulley is custom made with the stock bolts.

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
93 Cobra water pump pulley usually solves this, they are very small. Tough to find an original, and if you do, they are pricey. I believe ASP makes an OE replacement for a 93 Cobra? Most guys running an 8" crank pulley use the 93 Cobra pulley.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As these guys said, the asp water pump pulley that is similar to 93 cobra is the only way to do it right. You can also us custom tensioner on the blower belt that is larger and thus pushes the top side down a bit more, but that's about it.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
As stated above by most folks. 93 Cobra H20 pump pulley AND a V6 power steering pump pulley(Ford part# YR3Z-3A733AA) , assuming U may have moved the power steering up where the AC used to be on a Fox. That w/give U plenty of room. Have done tons of them that way w/o ANY probs. I have a NEW 93 Cobra pulley. PM me if interested. U aren't supposed to advertise in this forum...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts