Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 cobra with a vortech going on the dyno soon. I was hoping for 475ish but the tuner thinks it'll only make about 400.
Car has a e cam with 1.7
Vortech on 12lbs
Snow performance meth kit
Tmoss lower

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think you're going to be a little under 400. You should hold a contest and everyone guesses with a specific number and the closest without going over wins. I'm going to guess 384hp. Of course I hope I'm under and it dyno's in the stratosphere. Best of luck

·
Registered
593 Posts
You've left out a lot of info about your car. Injector size, fuel pump, etc. More info would help, but a guess 390?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 4 hour drive one way to Mike Post was well worth it. Unbelievable how helpful he is compared to other tuners I've dealt with. Car ended up making 422/419 running out of fuel on the 255lph pump and 42lb injectors. Probably going to paint the car and start my sleeper fairmont build over winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
The 4 hour drive one way to Mike Post was well worth it. Unbelievable how helpful he is compared to other tuners I've dealt with. Car ended up making 422/419 running out of fuel on the 255lph pump and 42lb injectors. Probably going to paint the car and start my sleeper fairmont build over winter.
WOW extremely impressive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts