Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have audio of a Vortech SQ? Any and all are great appreciated. I got a good deal on one...but I was wanting a regular s-trim due to I want it to be heard.......can you stil hear the SQ ones?

ANY video/audio would be great. If you don't have a place to host it, e-mail me and I'll tell you where to send it.

THANKS!

-Eric

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Hey i have videos of my strim if you will give me some time to get them posted.
I have to say though the SQ trim is not quiet..... i have alot of friends who had them on their car and they are just as loud as my v-1 strim.
I will try to get some videos up tonight..... check back

anthony

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
I like my SQ Trim blower. A nice whistle at idle and I can hear mine under boost. It's not as loud as the Procharger or regular Version 1 S Trim but I like it that way. ;)
Go with the SQ trim. I think you will like it :D

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
If you want to hear the SC when getting on it, get the FRPP Eaton Kit.

·
Registered
326 Posts
SVOSALEEN said:
...I have to say though the SQ trim is not quiet..... i have alot of friends who had them on their car and they are just as loud as my v-1 strim...anthony
Of the ones I've heard there is a big difference in noise level between the SQ to V1-Strim. The SQ gives a distinct whistle at idle speed, but it's not what I'd describe as loud. Under WOT the sound of the S/C is drowned out though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts