Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m selling my very nice silver 1986 Mustang SVO. This is a pretty rare car with a turbocharged, intercooled 4 cylinder and a 5 speed transmission. 86 was the best year and looked the best, in my opinion, since it has flush headlights. I’m the second owner. I bought it from the original owner 9 years ago with 15K miles on it. It now has 82K. It looks very nice inside and out. It has a leather interior with no rips and not even any heavy wear areas. It has ‘premium sound’, ac, and tilt wheel. I believe it has every option an SVO could except for cruise control and a sunroof. The car is all stock with the following exceptions: it is lowered on Ford C springs, it has a larger V8 rear sway bar (balances the handling), a larger T-bird intercooler with bypass valve (I have the original one yet.), and finally a custom exhaust which includes a 3 inch downpipe and high performance 3 inch cat. I had the car repainted the original color about 3 years ago. The original paint was getting oxidized on the roof and hood. The car has had very good care and everything works. Original owner’s manual and paperwork is included. Come take a look you’ll be surprise by the great condition of this car. $6,300. I can't get any pictures to attach and I can't put in a link to the gallery here so I guess you'll have to email me for pictures, sorry. I also can't put my email in this ad so you'll have to pm me I guess, sorry again. Mark 303-345-3323.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts