Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have a Trickflow street heat intake and i have a few vac caps on the ports im not using but heres the problem they dont blow off the crack from the heat...and then i have a intake leak...so what are you guys using that doesnt break apart from the heat...Also on the Throttle body that old port that used to go to the valve cover i have that plugged and zip tied so it doesnt blow off from the boost,that also gets dried out and brittle and falls apart after a month os so what can i use??? i wish i had a welder so i can just tack weld these ports shut i dont need them any advice would be great thanks....

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the ones on the intake are threaded in
If they are put a pipe plug in them
No i think there like a tube with a barb on it...maybe im wrong..if they are any idea of size...?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On intake I believe them to b 1/8 or 1/4 pipe threads u can take barbs out and screw plugs in
Ok thanks there are 2 in the front and 1 in the back im guessing there all threaded..?...so take them out put in pipe plugs...cool

·
Registered
179 Posts
Now for throttle body tube u will have to remove throttle body take vise grips pull elbow out then I believe 1/8 pipe tap run it right n and make ya some threads and install plug

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok cool that sounds great..Thanks...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes very true im so lucky i know my car and have an Air fuel Gauge i can tell when the car isnt right and i know right what to look for...lol...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts