Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Folks,

It is has been several months since we have met at a local watering hole. It is time for everyone to get together and
socialize. Name a time and place. New faces are welcome.
Time to discuss past performance, upcoming events, upcoming
projects. Hey, I am now an empty nester and need to fill up my time!

doug

·
Registered
247 Posts
Doug, that is a great idea. Just let me know and I will be there if I'm not at sea or have duty!

·
Registered
207 Posts
just checking in here. got to norfolk last week for school. i am all for finding some cars and places to hang out, and people to head to those places with. so far i have found out about jenroe's. anyone know what kinds of cars...etc.... if you all get together, give me a call. 4109086579. my schedule is pretty flexible
-matt

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok Matt,

I will keep you advised. Usually we meet at a local Hooters quaff a few brews, diet cokes, etc. and just socialize. Welcome to Hampton Roads....

Doug

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok ,

Ron , Ed , Mike, Lloyd, Bob , Chris, and others:

How about this weekend?????

Check out my new car!

Doug

·
Registered
207 Posts
i am definitely all for that. got no plans this weekend. anyone own or work at a restuarant. i need to get some waiter experience. also if someone will let me use some driveway space and a jack and a 4-way. i need to remove a wheel and plug in my ABS sensor

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My first choice is Hooters on Battlefield Blvd. Since that is the most popular. However, I am open to other suggestions....

Doug

·
Registered
247 Posts
Doug, let me know. I'm up for it this weekend. Battlefield Blvd is fine with me.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok Battlefiedl Bvd by default. Since no one came up with suggestions. How about tomorrow around 1 PM....
MadMike can you let everyone else know?

Doug

·
Registered
207 Posts
doug
i wont make that one. gotta help the girl move her stuff back to the apartment in college park. i should be back around tuesday though, and i will definitely be out at lowes weather permitting.
-matt

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok Matt,
Keep watching the board. Doesn't look like there is too much interest at the moment.....

doug

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey Doug, is lunch still on for tomorrow? I have to finsh up putting new valve cover and spark plug well seals in the SHO (trust me, NOT fun!) but I should be able to make it at 1:00pm.

Let me know if you are still doing it.

Why don't you post this on TWR???

Later

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
95, Yeah let's do it....Good luck with your valve cover.

Doug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts