Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this should probably go in the Events forum, but I'm afraid of all the hating we'd get. Besides, anybody who cares about v6 performance is probably stopping in here anyway.

http://southernv6challenge.com/

I went for the first time last year, shortly after getting into the v6 crowd, it was my first time bracket racing and i took 2nd place and got one of those sweet piston trophies that you can see in those photos. I also got another kind of SWEET piston trophy from a drawing amidst the finalists for (tada):

Set of 6 forged Wiseco pistons, rings, and spiral locks courtesy of WiseCo and Super Six Motorsports. Perfect for FI or a 4.2 swap! These will be going into my built 4.2 that I'm hanging twin t3/t4's from.

So if you're interested, all the info is there on that page. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just a heads up its not the V6 FORD Challenge anymore, its the V6 Challenge, they are no longer associated with my V6 Ford Challenge event, but its stilla great event and everyone should attend. I am pretty sure SVO motors are allowed but not in Heads UP because they are an unfair advantage over production blocks, but you would have to check with the guys running it as thier rules differ SLIGHTLY from my rules, thus why the two races are separate now.

I hope to attend this event still as its still a great race.

Also since I am not associated with the event anymore I am not suppling the Piston trophies, they are a V6FC special item, not sure what they will have for trophies, maybe they will copy my idea :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow sorry Jamie. I can't edit the title of my first post. Race won't be the same without those trophies. Are you going to come down? :-/

·
Registered
168 Posts
haha no worries, just thoguht I would clarify it, its still a great race none the less. I hope to come down but not sure yet, we'll ahve to see how the money situation is, I really wanna bring my car but trailering it that far is not gonna be cheap. I have a feeling they will have thier own piston trophies, everyone wants to be like Sprout :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Don't worry the Southern V6 Challenge will have some great trophies and payouts.

We offer three classes for everyone to compete in.
Heads-up
PowerAdder Brackets
NA Brackets

Visit the event website for current details.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts