Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Procharger Brand centrifugal supercharger. It is the P-1SC Street/Strip model and the serial number is 58901. This is a universal unit that can work with your truck or just about any sports car that you want (the bracket mounted on supercharger fits 2005 ford mustang V6).It is a sealed unit that does not need to have oil lines ran to and from it. It was manufactured in Sept of 2006 so it does not have a warranty. The unit pictured with Air to Air intercooler and necessary hardware retailed for $5,340 originally, not including the SCT hand held engine tuner. The SCT programmer needs to be VIN matched by a dealership to your car for proper functionality. The hardware shown was pulled off "in working condition" from a 2005 Ford Mustang V6, 4.0 liter. These parts pictured had about 5,000 miles on them before they were removed from vehicle. Catalogs and other helpful material is included with parts $1900 ship Procharger P-1SC supercharger, 3.75 inch inlet size and 3 inch outlet 4.1 to 1 turn up ratio. 35%-70% increase in power

Procharger brand Air to Air intercooler 3 inch inlet and outlet

SCT hand held programming engine tuner Part#A01120610000147B to work with Ford Vehicles 96- present

JET Brand Ford Powertech Module part# 70501, to work with SCT programming tool.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hay richie, this is Jen with the red mustang... thanks so much for the procharger! i cannot wait to install it! i put the jet chip in today and it runs amazing! i filled my tank up with premium so it can run better... i just need to do a few more things such as gears and a rear end. and a few other things. i will definately keep you posted. thanks again. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JET Performance

JET Performance is a chip for 05 09 v6 mustang you can get one on ebay.. jen wend the oil come in from procharger i call you thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts