Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a few changes on my coupe over the past months. Changed to a bigger fuel pump, FTI built powerglide/converter combo, bigger intercooler, flipped my upper intake, aluminum radiator, contour fans, SS braided radiator lines, complete upr solid rear suspension, and moved my gauges out of the A pillar for the 10pt cage that is really needed now after our track outing this past Friday :evil: I'll post some vids of that on another thread. Anyway here are some pics. Big thank you to Willy @ Lujan Motorsports for a awesome job on my car once again.

And the finished product...... for now at least

The big 4" thick intercooler tucked nicely inside the bumper...

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Looks good!

Who's alternator bracket are you running!

·
Registered
994 Posts
:salute:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys!! I'm super happy with the car, the temps stay in the 170s in traffic, the only one that has me a little worried are the trans temps as they were in the 200s but i added the cooler from the radiator with an external cooler I had. I will do some driving today and see how it goes.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!! Still working on the tranny temps. Going to a charity car show on sept 8 and don't want any problems.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Looks great. What fuel and injectors are you running? Anymore motor details?

Nice to see another AEM ECM/EPM coil on plug guy out there. (see my sig)

Seeing how clean that came together almost makes me want to ditch my A/C and powersteering on mine.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey man is that the MEZ-WP312 electric w/pump? If so, do you have a link to the timing cover you used? Thanks!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks great. What fuel and injectors are you running? Anymore motor details?

Nice to see another AEM ECM/EPM coil on plug guy out there. (see my sig)

Seeing how clean that came together almost makes me want to ditch my A/C and powersteering on mine.
I'm running E85 and bosch 160's. Motor is a Boss block 306 with forged internals, TFS FAC 190s out of the box, hard to believe yes but the cam is a F303 with 1.7RR, and a out of the box TFS Box R. Hot side is a B&G with a custom made 4in downpipe split to dual 3in Magnaflow ovals. AEM series 1 with EPM and GM Truck coils. I was a little weary at the beginning since I saw ppl with some problems on the AEM EPM combo but as long as you wire it up correctly, there hasn't been any problems. And it drives very smooth while cruising.

I ditched the a/c to clean up the engine bay and since I barely used it when I drove the car stock. But it sucks in the summer stuck in traffic with the sun beaming on you...lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts