Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I’m new to the site.. I’m having a problem I can’t seem to figure out.

So I have a 2013 Gt procharged, about 5 months ago I was driving my car home from a car meet and as I was driving down the freeway with some other car guys. My car randomly shut off on me without warning lights on and as I pulled over to the side I tried to turn It back on It would crank but not turn over. Some of my friends came and thought it needed a jump but I told them it sounded like it had low compression.. My car is tuned from lund..

anyone has an idea what could it be? My car has been moving from shop to shop and couldn’t figure what was wrong.. one shop told me straight up to rebuild engine becauseI have boost but I’m running a d1-sc with 10lbs of boost and for all I know stock internals should handle it because they are meant for daily driven cars that are wanting a lil boost

·
Registered
41 Posts
There is a procedure to follow in cases like this and these shops should have checked for codes, spark and fuel to the cylinders, check all fuses. A compression test is warranted since you have forced induction. Check for a timing issue. Ask for the specifics of the analysis these shops have performed and report it here so we can give you better, more accurate advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts