Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to go twin turbo on my 90 fox dps car looking for a 88 mm twin turbo kit anybody run anything like this currently? I have a dart block 454 windsor looking for around 1500 hp. I heard B and G sells a kit anybody heard or ran anything from them?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Tons of people do and tons are happy. Im pretty sure he can make you whatever you want too. Do some googling and give him a holler

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
Google B&G custom turbo. His largest listed twin has 76's but I would think a T4 based 88 would work.

Call Brian directly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Called Brian at b and g twin 88's will easley make the 1500 mark and more with my combo! I'm thinking 1750 to 2000 isn't outta the question I just need to up the goal I guess !

Thanks !

·
Registered
904 Posts
76's would definitely make 1500+ with your 454ci. There is a guy with twin 67's on a 331ci making 1200hp.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the 76s would make the mark! But thinking the future in mind the 88 s give me room to grow. I still want to drive it on the street for those "special times" and the 88s could helP with that some

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok so after looking into different turbo systems and talking to b and g and also precision turbos it got brought up maybe a single 108 or 118 us there an advantage on twin turbo?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts