Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
That is one sexy build.

Interior pics?

What ECU and harness are you using?

It will be interesting to see how you snake the DP on the driver's side turbo. I would think that a little further foward and the turbos turned to put the intakes (filter) in the fenderwell, you could have ran the DPs between the radiator and block.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is one sexy build.

Interior pics?

What ECU and harness are you using?

It will be interesting to see how you snake the DP on the driver's side turbo. I would think that a little further foward and the turbos turned to put the intakes (filter) in the fenderwell, you could have ran the DPs between the radiator and block.

I just removed the booster for manual brakes. Driver side is going to do a 90 down and then back. passenger side will go back along head and then 90 down towards firewall. Will have pics when its done. I am making a harness based on a oem F-Body harness and using stock GM computer. It will be tuned speed density with HP Tuners.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Traded my 2.5" cervini for a 6" harwood plus the guys a painter so it will be color matched as part of trade. Cold side piping all done just needs some finish welding.

·
Registered
863 Posts
That's a nasty build! I am a Ford guy but love the LS Motors. Soon as I get mine done, I wanna build her something LS Boosted.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Great work, looks very nice. Radiator is pretty tight but worked out. Like the headers, simple but effective. This should make some good power. R those on3 turbos. Could of went with a big block offset manual brake adapter to give u alittle more room for that down pipe.
Keep up the awesome build

Dan

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great work, looks very nice. Radiator is pretty tight but worked out. Like the headers, simple but effective. This should make some good power. R those on3 turbos. Could of went with a big block offset manual brake adapter to give u alittle more room for that down pipe.
Keep up the awesome build

Dan
Its funny the driver side actually has a nice clear path 90 down the pass side I am having to go towards firewall and then 90 down.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some more progress. Gates are placed. Got driver side gate dump done. Got my Bradco 10" bolt together converter in so I mounted my BTE TH400 with RMVB and a brake. Used a AJE tranny crossmember and it all bolted right up. Started the driver side down pipe. Not too bad fit but will have to go on and off from the bottom. Exhaust will be straight through and run through a x-pipe right into polished straight tips rear exit. Also got a guy working on some new edge 5.0 style fender emblems but 6.0 instead. Should really confuse some people when done.

·
Registered
457 Posts
very nice build, attention to detail is spot on.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Passenger side down pipe. Had to go back toward firewall and then down as mustang k members sits motor offset a little for brakes and steering.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ordered up dad "me" some Christmas gifts on cyber monday.

No need for a 5 lug swap anymore with these in 15x4 and 15x10

Had to get this from team Z as well

·
Registered
594 Posts
Where did you find the rims? I did a quick search couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All fab work complete in engine bay. Oil lines, boost lines, fuel stuff and harness are pretty much whats left as well as some paint work.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts