Ford Mustang Forums banner

Twin Turbo Kit- DDMI/Spearco very nice like new

7K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  CMcCarthy 
#1 · (Edited)
Twin Turbo Kit- DDMI/Spearco very nice like new $2500

Vehicle sold. Nice turbo kit for sale.

I have a very nice DDMI/Spearco twin turbo kit for sale. Everything has been blasted and ceramic coated or powder coated. All hot side turbo components are black ceramic. Cold side turbo components are polished chrome ceramic coated. All cold side plumbing and bracketry are coated in a satin black powder that is used by harley davidson. All coating was done by one of harley's approved suppliers.

Turbos have been completely rebuilt and balanced. Also included is all of the Snap-On tooling for changing plugs etc. New K&N filters and socks. Pro-M meter calibrated for 30lb injectors. All new gaskets and studs for the turbos, etc. All original instructions and documentation is included. Downs Ford intake is shown in the pictures, but I ended up installing it on the car. All of this was supposed to go on a newly restored convertible, I just never got around to it. This kit was purchased in ~1993 and ran for a couple of years before the car was parked in 1996. Car was just restored but turbos weren't installed. Everything is in great condition. Doubtful you will come across a nicer example of this kit.

$3000 in Charlotte area. Can meet within reasonable distance.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I don't have pictures of it installed in the car. I purchased the car in 2006 and I just finished restoring it this year. The car was parked from 1996 to 2017. I rebuilt and restored the turbo kit alongside restoring the car but did not have time to reinstall it prior to going to Foxtoberfest this year. The turbos have been rebalanced as well. The install looks OEM and you really wouldn't notice it unless you were looking for it. The only real giveaway is the intake tube pointing in an unusual direction.

The car was meticulously maintained and I have all records back to day one. The previous owner parked it due to health issues and never got around to working on it again. I am attaching photos of the manual which shows what the kit looks like installed along with how the car looked when I bought it vs now. The car, turbo kit and all documentation were like a time capsule to 1993. The owner even had an issue of Super Ford magazine where they tested the kit on one of their project cars.

Attachments

#8 ·
Yes I have them. They are the original mild steel ones. I was going to remake them out of stainless but never got around to it.

All of this was pulled from a complete installation of a running vehicle. I just restored the car but never reinstalled the turbos. Just went back stock.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.