Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone is running this turbo. And what kinda feed back you have on it . Im looking to get anywhere from 650-700 RWHP from it on 93 and some meth

Plan on using it on my 97 4V : HP76 T4 F1 68 .96 a/r

Thanks mike ..

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I have that same turbo with a BB center section. Great turbo. See sig.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive just been reading about oil seal problems with the netics units and was wondering what kinda feed back users had on them .. I figured it's prob a hit or a miss but just wondering ...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ive just been reading about oil seal problems with the netics units and was wondering what kinda feed back users had on them .. I figured it's prob a hit or a miss but just wondering ...
I heard not to use a HP pump. A HV pump may be OK, especially if you also have a oil cooler.

60 psi should be about all I will put into it.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
I have that same turbo with a BB center section. Great turbo. See sig.
Please tell us a little more about your combo. I am thinking of this turbo for my setup, but I am running a 347 with box stock TFS heads, stage 1 cam and Street heat intake. Plan is to use BBK 1-5/8 shorties, 3 inch turbo hot and cold side, A2A I/C. Going through a C4 with brake and 3500 stall.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Please tell us a little more about your combo. I am thinking of this turbo for my setup, but I am running a 347 with box stock TFS heads, stage 1 cam and Street heat intake. Plan is to use BBK 1-5/8 shorties, 3 inch turbo hot and cold side, A2A I/C. Going through a C4 with brake and 3500 stall.
Just a 306, edelbrock 60379's, systemaxII and Lunati 51014.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts