Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 gt with a s trim at 8 psi right now with 42lb bosch injectors and a walbro 255 fuel pump I have to pull the motor out because its burning oil pretty bad and planning on getting it bored to a 306 and putting some forged pistons but leave the rods and crank , what I'm wondering is do I have enough fuel pump and injector to run a on3 turbo to around 10 psi or whatever to get me around that 425-450 rwhp I will probably also be putting a cobra or gt40 intake, I also don't really want to max my duty cycle on the injectors either.
Just curious if I have enough fuel for it
thanks

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
assume the fuel pump is boost friendly. if so youll be fine with the 42's for now

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im looking for power and its a pain to intercool the supercharger so I thought while it was out id put a turbo in and get some more power outve it

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sounds exactly like my situation. I had a s-trim pushing 12lbs on my car for 2+ years, and 9 months or so prior to that on a different car. I just sold the blower and bought a on3 kit, still saving up for the little odds and ends.. need a MAF, blanket, header wrap, new plugs, oil/filter, oil filter relocation kit definitely a few other things I'm forgetting right now.. and while it's taken apart for the turbo install I'm waiting to afford to buy a new timing chain set and water pump before the install even begins.

I have a Walbro 255lph, green top 42lb injectors, kirban afpr. Will remain a stock head/cam car, already has an explorer intake on it.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Bosch 42's with stock lines and rails safely 480-500 Rwhp full fuel system will give more head room, we usually just go 60's and be done with similar combo and tuning.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
id say if you had to buy injectors to get 60's, but id run the 42's since you have them. thats what ill be doing also

1 - 9 of 9 Posts