Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to boost & could use some advice.

I have a 352ci engine with a 205cc head & a super victor intake. It will be either 9.27 or 9.46:1 depending on piston choice. I'm planning on going with a blow thru carb setup as well.
Can anyone help me with the turbo sizing & cam selection? I would like to make 750 hp or so.Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
I have a 352, see sig for results your heads are bigger than mine, i have a hydralic roller. I am hoping my 76 billet PT will easily push me over 800rwhp

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
BlowThru and e85 work well...no need for a intercooler. What flange on your hot side are you using...T4 or T6? A good cheap T6 turbo to start with would be a Borg Warner S475 with a 1.32 a/r 96mm exhaust side. Will support 800+ rwhp and cost ~$700 new. Are you wanting to go with a hydro or solid roller cam?

·
Registered
644 Posts
A second for a BW T6. S475 or S480 and be done. Next question.

That being said I have a PT88 going on my because I got it uber cheap.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, another 352. I thought was all alone lol. Mine is in a Boss block also.

I would like to use a hyd roller, I have a sr setup now & that kinda worries me with street use in mind.

I will be starting from scratch & hope to find a good used hot side. The goal has been taken down some in the interest of helping my trans survive, I would be happy with 600 hp for now or less as long as I can turn it up later. I need to learn all I can before getting serious.

What kind of cam would be needed for my combo? How about header primary size? Can I get away with a 3 1/2" down pipe?
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
644 Posts
That is the second time I've been sent his way. I called & left a message, Just waiting to hear back. Looks like some pretty fast stuff over there.
He has a "real" job too so you kinda have to keep calling every couple days. I had a solid roller cut on a billet core in my hands less than a week after ordering for $350 ( I think). Tell him Jeff from Columbus sent ya.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I also ran the old school S400 1.32 a/r BW on my 357 with a smaller head and a Cam Motion hydraulic roller .565/.558 can remember duration (derp) and it made pretty good power IMO

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got ahold of Lil John, Pretty nice guy. He suggested the s400 also. Going to look into a cam from him as well. Thanks fellas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts