Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Im at work but i can post pictures later of all of mine...LOL...i have a almost 2 yr old Male Airedale, almost 2yr old Male chow chow...a 27 month old Female chow..and a 26 month old Male Collie Named shelby...lol...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Ok here are the photos of my Pups...

Here is My Airedale Bear.with My wife lol last yr..he is even bigger now...

Here is Shelby our Collie

Here is Kodi our male chow

And Our female chow Mia.

·
Registered
448 Posts
This is Frankie. He is actually pretty awesome he lets my 2 year old ride him like a pony and he protects all 3 of my daughters like they're his own. Ask the d bag who knocked on my door drunk at 4 in the morning how protective he is. For as bad ass of a dog as he is he is still kind of a ##### cause he hates walking in wet grass and snow. He prances through it. Not bad for a stray.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Jasmine, pit & rotty mix ... RIP ... passed 2 months ago

Boucka Do, pit & ____ mix

Onyx, Chow Chow ... car looks different, dog looks the same :)

What the car looks like now. Only new top since then. Oh, and I'm not officially turbo'd until I finish my install. :eek:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts

Jasmine, pit & rotty mix ... RIP ... passed 2 months ago

Boucka Do, pit & ____ mix

Onyx, Chow Chow ... car looks different, dog looks the same :)

What the car looks like now. Only new top since then. Oh, and I'm not officially turbo'd until I finish my install. :eek:
Wow you have a black Chow too..boy or Girl?...where did you get he/she from?....

·
Registered
51 Posts
She a girl. Almost 11 now. Regestered name of "Dar's Black Onyx Jewel"

I used to breed cream colored chows years ago. Here's some older pics.

Theodore Bear ... aka Teddy ...

Combo pic with Teddy (father) on bottom, Koala T. Bear (top,left,mother), and Grizz Lee Bear (top,right,pup I kept)

The litter that Grizz came from. Sorry for the smallish pics. It's all I have left.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts