Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a twin 47mm turbo car with a built bottom end with npi heads that have been lightly ported with good valve springs and stock npi cams..my question is how much of a disapointment is this car gonna be when i goto the dyno?really didnt want to do a head swap right now...i plan on doing the eddy intake with the 6061 plenum..i have a good fuel system..kinda ran out of$ with this build just wondering if it was worth like 100whp gain doing pi heads or if its only like 30whp gain i would see with the pi heads..the trick flow heads r not in the budget as of right now

·
Registered
266 Posts
From what I have read putting turbo's on a PI swap isn't a great idea because of the bump in compression from the swap.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i know the compression ratio increase....but how restrictive are the npi heads?will i gain 100whp with the pi head swap or can i make up the difference with running more boost with the npi heads?bottom end will hold 24psi,have a weldon 2015 pump eddy intake 6061 plenum,heads r only thing holding this back from making good power

1 - 4 of 4 Posts