Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thing about getting a turbo kit for my 95 Gt 347 stroker. i just dont know what size kit to get. my motor has 9:1 comp. i want a single turbo kit and a good place to buy. any info would help.

·
Registered
583 Posts
If I were you I wouldnt waste my time. Spend the money for a block and build the bottom end. The stock block wont last if your build now is anywhere halfway decent.

·
4,305 Posts
Local friend of mine has been making mid 600 rwhp with a B50 block for years now in his daily driver. It is a 347 and I believe has a T64 on it. I do not think anything other than a dart is a requirement for 600 hp. Matter of fact I'd consider a Messican block, a B50, a A4, a old school Boss and then if found none of those priced within reason I would move towards the Boss and other new options.

·
4,305 Posts
Local friend of mine has been making mid 600 rwhp with a B50 block for years now in his daily driver. It is a 347 and I believe has a T64 on it. I do not think anything other than a dart is a requirement for 600 hp. Matter of fact I'd consider a Messican block, a B50, a A4, a old school Boss and then if found none of those priced within reason I would move towards the Boss and other new options.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts