Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me what kit out there puts a single turbo in the drivers fender well area up by the front bumper? I have a 70mm on a car I just picked up and it was not all together yet and routing the exhaust is kicking my butt. There is really no room to run it anywhere but I am managing to squeeze it along side the header and frame rail, just not an easy task.

I would like to find out what kit it is so I can see how the exhaust it supposed to go.

Also what do you guys think about an SCT tuner for a turbo car? One came with the car but it is not tuned yet, if anyone could give me an idea of a safe tune on a stock motor with boost so I can drive it to get tuned it would be great. The car is a 96 Gt. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
747 Posts
not to sure on the turbo question but the SCT worked great for my 98 cobra. i used the Xcal2 wich was new when i picked it up and loved it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that is what I wanted to hear. I do not know which one I have the PO kept or last the papers with it. The one I have does not have any pre-loaded tunes in it so it should be the one I need.

I think the turbo kit I have is from turbotimepsi, not sure but I seen a fox that had the kit on it for sale on a forum yesterday. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts