Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive got a cheap turbo from a friend for basicly nothing,i want to do a junkyard turbo setup on my car its carbed 306,f303,torker2 intake,all thru a c4, and pistons are hypers ,stock rods,stock crank,but any way if i need to upgrade to forged probes thats not a problem,now i no enough about turbo setups and have plenty of turbo buddies to get this all fabbed up but im looking for everything im going to need,ie.fuel pump, i have a holley blue pump now what do i need to do to my fuel system? what type regulator to use? is my 3/8 line ok? and what do i need to do to my timing etc? ive got pro billet msd dizzy with 6al box, hopefully some one will chime in here with a few answers mainly the fuel system and timing thing!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I use a Aeromotive A-1000 and Aeromotive 132-04 boost reference regulator. The pump is a bit overkill for what I'm going to run (8-10psi) but the regulator is a must for boosted cars. What kind of carb do you have? You will have to either modify it for blow-through, or buy one. I bought mine from C&S was very expensive but that's how I wanted to do it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a Holley dp 750,going to modify it my self,I have a dyno shop clos by im pretty good friends with the owner he's going to give me a hand on it,he does them all the time,he is going to help me with it but he's got more money than brains so im just getting some advice from him im on a budget(don't have yo be) just want to see how fast I can go for how cheap,I've got a Holley blue now,can I just add an inline pump with that if im only running 8 pnds of boost? How does it get wired up?

sent from the phone at work,getting paid to browse

1 - 3 of 3 Posts