Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one sell or make something that works with TFS-R heads id really like to do a turbo kit but dont know where to get headers

·
4,305 Posts
Call the turbo kit companies. That head, if it is like the ones I had years ago, has two bolt patterns on it. One of which works on a TFS hiport as well. I know for a fact back when I had my heads that TTI and Cartech both could and would sell kits that bolted onto the heads. If you want to be cheap and try to do something yourself then someone sells shorties for them, I think it is TFS actually, I owned a set of those for temp. use.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Call the turbo kit companies. That head, if it is like the ones I had years ago, has two bolt patterns on it. One of which works on a TFS hiport as well. I know for a fact back when I had my heads that TTI and Cartech both could and would sell kits that bolted onto the heads. If you want to be cheap and try to do something yourself then someone sells shorties for them, I think it is TFS actually, I owned a set of those for temp. use.
Thats how i got by this year. Got my adapters from B&G

·
Registered
70 Posts
TFS R Head Turbo Kit

I have a brand new in the box TFS R turbo kit for a 351W in a fox body. It is a complete kit. PM me if interested.

Steve

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
A number of the cars that my engine builder has had through his shop used stainless works headers:

http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/product_info.php?cPath=520&products_id=1757

The website isn't clear as to flange options but I know there were cars with the diagonal bolt pattern using these. Not sure if they were using adapter plates or not.

B&G will do the headers to whichever flange you need. Give Brian a call.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
pony down does, but there website is messed up right now..
plus it seems like they never answer emails or call back potential customers :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts