Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Please call me Mike
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on fuel rails from BBRC, then can button it up and fire.

1988 fox convertible.

HP turbo kit, custom AC setup, Pro M EFI management.

Retaining charcoal canister system.

Picture is not quite up to date. Re routed some wiring. Seems like that is a never ending thing. Will post more as things get done.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
The HP kit is one of the nicer older kits ever made for the foxbody. I enjoyed mine when I was running it. What size is that turbo?

·
Please call me Mike
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure on the size of the turbo. There are no markings on it except for .96 AR. A long while back I put a post up on the turbo forums asking about it. I think the consensus was it was a 70 or 68.

I got a deal on the kit and even if I replaced the turbo it would still be cheaper than a new on3 kit.

I'm going to find that post.

·
Please call me Mike
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I found my post on the turbo ID. It is a 67mm innovative.

This thing has taken several tax refunds to complete over a few years. I feel like the movie "Brewster' millions". I'm so sick of spending money on it and not being able to enjoy it.

It's just going to be a fun street car. I'm not really interested in putting a bar in the car. I'd like to go to the track to see what it'll do after dialing it in on a dyno. Since it is convertible the bar rule ET is pretty low.

I figure once I can drive the car the remaining mods are more of weekend type thing versus year long (mainly due to money)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts