Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 1994 Mustang Gt about a month ago. The car has a Borg s366 67/73 Turbo with intercooler with a hks blow off valve. Currently me exhaust is just the down-pipe from the turbo.

Now to the problem, my car randomly started bogging. When this bogging happens my car has rich spikes. The bog jerks the car forward as well. Most of the time it happens in 1st and 2nd gear even when I am not in boost. In 3rd and 4th there might be a little spike but doesn't bog and jerk as bad. Also the car boosted fine before but now that the bogging is happening, it sounds almost like boost is leaking and will have slight bog when its in boost. Every now and then the car boost's fine but most of the time it doesn't. The car ran fine before until this problem occurred.

If anyone needs any more information or can help in anyway I would really appreciate it, Thank you!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Do you have a flex section in your crossover pipe? I'd check that if it has one. Some of them are known to collapse and cause boosting issues

1 - 2 of 2 Posts