Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help choosing the best gear for my rear end. Ive done tons of research but it seems that all the cars that i have read about are either 5spd or have done a c4 tko swap and i have an aode.....

mods and goals: I have a stock bottom end car with bolt on's,aode 2700 stall b&m shift kit, 60lb inj, 320 lph fuel pump, t67 boost brothers turbo kit i plan on running with 8psi hoping for around 400/450rwhp. I have 17 inch street tires/drag radials that i have on the car and its a street car seeing the track every once in a while. The car currently has 4.10's which i know i have to ditch but i'm debating between 3.27 or 3.55 ??? any opinions on what i should go with ?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Either one is a good choice. I'll be going 3.27s. Have them in the garage waiting to finish my build. It's going to be mostly a street car so I went with higher gears. I bought my car in Tampa a few months back with a blown motor. Wonder if you know of it. 96 laser red turbo cobra. Found this link from back in the day of it during some research. 4V block identification? | Mustang Forums at StangNet

1 - 2 of 2 Posts