Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so im looking to put a Novi supercharger 1200 into my 2002 v6. I talked to a guy and all he said i would have to do is get a diffrent pully and bracket.(piping obiously) I mentioned manifolds, fuel, dual exhaust(cause mines single). He said i was fine cause i have a header on it. Im not really convinced, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
if all you have is the head unit then theres alot more than just a pulley and bracket youll need. what about the air intake, maf bracket, filter, fuel injectors, tune, bracket hardware, piping, clamps, couplers, oil feed and drain hose, oil fittings, belt, spark plugs, and other small nickle and dime type things. Your single exhaust will work but it wont make near as much power and will be kind of choked up. The headers dont really matter as much

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if all you have is the head unit then theres alot more than just a pulley and bracket youll need. what about the air intake, maf bracket, filter, fuel injectors, tune, bracket hardware, piping, clamps, couplers, oil feed and drain hose, oil fittings, belt, spark plugs, and other small nickle and dime type things. Your single exhaust will work but it wont make near as much power and will be kind of choked up. The headers dont really matter as much
How much do you think all that other stuff will cost?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts