Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turbo 4v 1986 coupe 10k firm

This is an extensive project that is 99 % complete. It is not road ready to drive due to it needing a tune, however it does start and run will drive on a trailer. All the hard work is done and if I had the money to complete the car it would be worth a great deal more. I have done this swap before and the cars..... when complete become a great mustang that turns heads and give you the wow factor every time you open the hood. This setup should make 600hp or more tuned out...

History on the car; when I received the car I had the idea of already Modular motor swapping it. I bought a wrecked 1996 mustang cobra to use all the wiring, parts of the motor, and the drive train.

the motor is a 03/04 cobra short block I used the b heads intake from the 96 cobra...
arp head studs
60lb injectors
imrc deleted
aftermarket fuel rails
leathal performance twin pump fuel hat with 2 360 pumps.
mmr turbo kit with a holset 67mm turbo tial waiste gate and blowoff valve

t45 trans with ram clutch
96 cobra rear with the disk brakes
13 inch disk brakes up front with the 96 cobra hydro boost set up
17 inch pony r wheels with 315 nitto r's out vack
aje kmember with tubular a arms and coil over sturts
coil over rear shocks
caster camber plates

swapped in dash from the 96
all electrical works
the coupe even has keyless entry

only needs minor work to be a great car. mostly just finishing out the interior and having the car tuned. the paint is pretty good has a few minor flaws but nothing major. the body is straight no dents at all

if you have any other questions please text or call me

912 414 4443 Price is negotiable..

I would be interested in trades that would be cool with some cash your way. Im a car guy that likes anything hotrod.

Slink to my Craigslist add

1986 TURBO Mod motor swapped coupe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts