Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building a turbocharger 408 CID motor for my stang. What is the best computer system to use to be able to monitor ALL parameters, and also to allow for complete tuning?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
We successfully have compared applications with mass air based such as the Moates Quarterhorse or standard chip dyno tuning, standalone options we also offer may benefit for overall goals to achieve with the setup. Feel free to give us a call to discuss suiting best for what your working with.

Thanks,
PAS,Inc.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Turbo'd 408 here with Megasquirt. No problems with it, can monitor just about anything I want. My friend has the On3 kit on his stock 302 with an SCT chip from Power Adder Solutions and the car runs perfect, idles/cruises right around 14.2. Car is completely stock aside from the turbo kit and runs low 12's @117. Made 379/445 with the tune included with the kit from PAS. Chris' customer service is the best there is, take him up on the phone call, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Really depends on what your goals are. Many good systems on the market that are capable.

My choice is Holley EFI HP or Dominator...Research it and learn about the unlimited capabilities.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Megasquirt. No mas air, drives/idkes like its stock until you step on it

·
Registered
994 Posts
Megasquirt here as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts