Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garrett GT4508R, CG Fabrication race hot side, 5" extended down pipe, Logan intake, MMR stage 3 turbo cams, MHS/Patriot stage 2 PI heads, etc. been a long road but I'm beginning to see a little light at the end of the tunnel

·
Registered
503 Posts
Very nice! Look forward to keeping an eye on your progress.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
wow looks nice as hell. I got the stage 3 MMR turbo cams also

·
Registered
608 Posts
That looks awesome!! Mod motors are so mysterious to me. Scares me when I think of that fancy technology. What trans and hp u looking for? Are u gonna clock the turbo. I may be missing something but it'll end up with the cold side going towards the front of the car. U going with an innercooler?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks awesome!! Mod motors are so mysterious to me. Scares me when I think of that fancy technology. What trans and hp u looking for? Are u gonna clock the turbo. I may be missing something but it'll end up with the cold side going towards the front of the car. U going with an innercooler?
I believe ill go with a TH400 setup when the time comes. If it doesnt make 800 on kill then ill be disappointed. Everything is just mounted for mock up to see if it fits. im going to clock the turbo when final installation comes. I am going with a large air/air intercooler

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
WOW looks sick. Keep us updated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts