Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply I,m pretty sure your friend is talking about performance evolution. I talked to him earlier and said he couldnt help me because I had the holley efi. I was really hoping to use him.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
What do you need help tuning? Have you let the ECU learn yet? It tunes the car for you lol. That guys a fool not to tune your car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a very reputable guy who recommended holley and installed the efi system and was told the car would continually learn the more i drive it. I did my research on it and this is why i went with it. The car runs great above 3000 rpm but the driveability is pretty bad along with the cold starts. I thought this would improve but hasnt at all and seems to be getting worse. I was looking for a tuner just to tune for driveability unless something else is wrong and it needs to go back to the installer.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Well the car isn't learning when it's cold. You would have to do some tweaking down low to adjust, but you shouldn't have much problems adjusting that on your own. just watch your wideband and dial it in. you can dooooooooooo itttttttttttttttt.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I f you don't mind a bit of a drive, you have 2 good guys in NJ that wouldn't be too far. Matt of Matt Hill motorsports, who loves the Holley stuff and [email protected] Modern muscle Motorsports. Paul gave me the tune for the Fast in my Lightning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts