Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm racking my brain trying to remember how I ran the wires on my old car. IIRC i used a bulkhead style electrical connector that passed through a hole i drilled in my trans pan. I'm pretty certain I got it from PA since i was using their VB. I looked on their website but don't see any connectors listed. They are closed on the weekend so i can't get ahold of them. What are you guys using to wire up your solenoids?

Thank you. Mitch

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a pa c4 with their transbrake. The brake came with a plastic push in connector with an o ring that inserted into the servo hole and the wire fed through the valve body. It is internally grounded so pretty easy to feed a single wire through it. Don't know if that helps any.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a pa c4 with their transbrake. The brake came with a plastic push in connector with an o ring that inserted into the servo hole and the wire fed through the valve body. It is internally grounded so pretty easy to feed a single wire through it. Don't know if that helps any.
OK thanks. My memory is a bit fuzzy right now but i think on my AOD setup they used something a little different. That was long ago too so they may have switched to a different style connector. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts