Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello looking to trade my complete 5 lug stuff and 94 gt wheels and tires for your 4 lug chome cobra wheels any style or even chrome ponys, but would like ur 4 lug stuff too... lemme know what you got..

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
why not just sell what u got. id be interested in your 5 lug swap

·
Registered
551 Posts
what are the specs on 5 lug? rear disks? got any pics of the wheels.. I have Absolute MINT 17x9 Chrome Cobra R 4 lug i wouldnt mind trade for the right package.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lincoln front rotos, sn95 snidles, calipers new brake lines, rears are drums, ranger axles everything is new.. maybe 1000 miles on everything. no pics of the wheels right now but are in pretty good shape 245 up front 275/40/17 in back

·
Registered
551 Posts
sorry but i dont see the point of doing all the work for a 5lug swap and keeping rear drums. i did the swap on my other fox with all cobra parts(the only real way to go).

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
how much would u sell the 5 lug stuff for. if u dont have the 4 lug stuff, we can work something out and i will give u whatever u need off my car.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
what kinda wheels are you offering too? mite be able to make this a package deal

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
pm me with a price on the 5 lug brakes and the wheels as i dont want to affend u with a price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts