Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to trade my Cobra for a SUV.
My girls are getting bigger and I need more room.

Let me know what you got.
I love Mustangs and she is my BABY
I will tell you about Snow White.

I got her in I believe Feb. She has.
Black Cloth Interior/ w a Gray driver seat, because the guy I got her off was a Big Dude and her broke down the black one.
She was painted a year and a half ago, but the guy did not tape her off so well, so she has some peel around her tail lights.
He brought her up to me from florida.
97 Black taillight
Diamond cut clear headlight and corners.
Bolt-on Cobra R hood w/ Alum. hood pins, and rims.
Steeda alum. ashtray delete, headlight knob, A/C knobs
Edelbrock Performer Alum. Heads.
Brand new Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch.
New Steeda 255 lph fuel pump and adj. Fuel pressure regulator.
Steeda Subframes.
Around 104,000 w/ 30,000 on rebuild.
I have two girls 9 years and 4 years. And for any one that does not know rear seating in a Mustang is HELL.

Thanks,
Dalton

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

5.2 V8 4X4

Red with grey leather... LOADED

Only problem is your in Maryland and Im 10hrs away on east coast of NC :(

·
Registered
281 Posts
Would you be interested in a full size Bronco XLT? It is like a brand new truck, New Tranny, Rebuilt Motor New paint No Rust , 33inch tires, Push bar, light rack, dual exhaust 5.0 Everything is new! Tranny still has a 1 year warentee! Truck needs nothing. Let me know

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Well decided to keep the racecar so now the Jeep has to stay to go into towing duty. If something changes Ill get back to ya.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Trade ya

Got a nice 4x4 Bronco II from a one owner in Denver , XLT model , loaded. Interior as new . 2.9 5-speed. runs great , super on gas . Nice Alum. baha wheels with new tires , nice Sony stereo . Lots of room inside . Im now in Indiana . Winter soon to be here , I have 6 thousand in it now , E-mail and will send photos of the B2. [email protected] Thanks, DW

·
Registered
25 Posts
Trade for Cobra

I know it's not an SUV, but it's a full size luxury car with 300 h.p. , it's ford built, and it has a comfy back seat! I have a 94 Lincoln Mark VIII with every option, blk/blk. Car has 18" chrome rims and in dash flip out 7" screen with a PS2. I can remove the system but prefer to sell the car with the rims. I would be willing to do a trade with some more information about that Stang of yours.

·
Banned
415 Posts
1993 Ford Explorer 4.0. 4 door. Green ext/grey interior. New T-5, clutch, plate, and t/o bearing, new bfg tires, ice cold ac, cd player. very clean for being 10 years old. also could throw in some cash maybe??

[email protected]

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a 96 Explorer with the 5.0(it's like a big mustang). It's white with tan leather, 87k mis., always run synthetic.

·
Registered
190 Posts
How about a 92 mod'd SHO?? You would plenty of room still have a Manual.. Still have plenty of preformance... Very nice car lots of mods and maintance prevention parts like new waterpump and starter and crank and cam position sensors .. if interested let me know

[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts