Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I finally made it out to the track last night in Cecil County, MD. I was overall happy with the times but realize that the Nittos aren't going to do the job on spray. I was trying to get my hands on some Mickey Thompson drs but that diidnt work out. Here's the slip for my best run of the night.

60' 1.9
1/8 8.2
MPH 85.6
1/4 12.7
MPH 111

The Nittos made it a challenge to hook, but I was happy overall with the car and what it was trapping. I'm thinking a built rear and sticky tire are my best bet for an upcoming mod to get those short times down. Any advice or opinions on the time and my next mod? Car is in the sig. Thanks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I was thinking low 12s. Do you guys really think with the rear and slicks I could hit 11s? What kind of times are you guys seeing with 111 mph trap with what 60 ft? Any other comments and advice are appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I would look into upgrading the rear suspenison if havent already done so. Go times though. I know CC does little track prep on TNT nights. I went 2 weeks ago and track prep was little to none.

Chad

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
whats your stang look like? i was at cecil also and maybe i seen it or know you.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is black with a small cowl hood that has some ghost flames. car was on chrome ponies that night. I was with my buddy who has a blue 2010 stang. He was going 12.50s on slicks and was basically box stock. His car actually is on the Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords website now pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
111 mph should be in the 11's or 12.0's.that mph might drop a hair if you hook though .ive gone 12.30's as slow as 107mph.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts