Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get my torque box seams welded and a 6 point mild steel cage installed. Curious what it's gonna run me to get this stuff done. Also considering an anti roll bar. I need floor patch panels up by the fire wall too on both sides. Will a chassis shop do floor work too or will I need to take it to a normal body shop to get that done first. Sorry if that's a dumb question never worked with a chassis shop before. Thanks!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Never a dumb question. Typically it's roughly a $100-$150 a point for roll bar in are area. Wildrides makes a nice hold and weld bar, you could go that route... Torque boxes require some prep work and last car we did took us 4hrs.. I don't see a reason why a chassis shop couldn't handle patching up your floor

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I wasn't sure if they would do floors or if they like to stick to the performance related stuff. The floors have to be done in order to do the roll bar since the problem areas are where's the door brace would be welded to.. Guess I'll have to find a shop and ask. Lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts