Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
#METOO

I keep seeing adds for this stuff and would like to get some unbiased opinions as they definitely don't give it away. I am always pretty skeptical of testimonials on a product's website. Especially when it is supposed to work on plastic, steel, wood, rubber, concrete, cloth, etc... lol

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

·
Corral Charter Member
24,972 Posts
Most reviews I have seen say it it not worth the price. Even if the price was $10, you will be miles ahead with a true ceramic top coat.

I use plain old HiTech yellow carnuba over polish from Poorboy's and finish with Poorboy's spray detailer.

good luck.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
#METOO

I keep seeing adds for this stuff and would like to get some unbiased opinions as they definitely don't give it away. I am always pretty skeptical of testimonials on a product's website. Especially when it is supposed to work on plastic, steel, wood, rubber, concrete, cloth, etc... lol

Not worth it at all. Makes zero difference.

Nothing will top a good clay bar and wax job.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I just just a full wax job in the spring and use Meguires Ultimate Quick wax a few times a year on my Explorer.
After a wash and quick wax, paint looks very fancy.

I wouldn't "wash" without soap/water, regardless of coating.

Anyone ever try Meguires quick wax on plastic trim? I haven't, but curious if it's any different than the "revolutionary" F11.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Best polish I've used is Yamaha "glare" (or we call it yamaglare at work). Beats any show car and ceramic I've ever used. It's applied a little differently too, read the directions on the bottle. Follow up with a good wax and it'll shine like a diamond in a.....nevermind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts