1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first 3 runs were 12.3 @ 112-114
3 rd run missed 4th :livid:
last run pulled a 12.02 @ 114
trying out launches from 1500-3k rms still cant find a sweet spot a tire pressure it was extremly hot w/ 100 humidity
dont like the 410's bumped off the limter @ 6200 on 4th at the end on the last run best 60 was 1.87
will go back sunday when its cooler to pull in the 11's
heres my 86 GT

1986 Mustang GT , , 5k on the motor
347 stroker kit from dss, trickflow heads stage 2 , trick flow upper and lower , BBK 70mm Tb , 30 lbs injectors, Mac long tube headers , xgas xpipe , 2 i/2 cat back , 5 speed Tremic trans , w/ Bullet proof bell housing , aluminum driveshaft , SVO cover , 4;10 gears , 31 spline axles ,BBK sub frames , SSM lift bars and uppers Solid motor mounts , tri ax shifter , msd 6Al box ,autolite shift light , BF Goodrich Drag radials, Fuel Pressure Regulators and fuel guage , Im sure theres more that im missing

( WILL TRADE FOR A CLOSE TO STOCK NOTCHBACK )

·
Registered
780 Posts
Your car brings back memories. My dad bought a new Canyon red '86 the spring of '86. I had just turned 16. That was the car I learned to drive a stick in. We lived in Denver at the time and it would probably been lucky to go into the 15's there but for me, it felt like the fastest car. He ended up trading it in the summer of '87 for a GN which he still has. Is yours canyon red? Sometimes pics on the computer don't show the color right.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Your car brings back memories. My dad bought a new Canyon red '86 the spring of '86. I had just turned 16. That was the car I learned to drive a stick in. We lived in Denver at the time and it would probably been lucky to go into the 15's there but for me, it felt like the fastest car. He ended up trading it in the summer of '87 for a GN which he still has. Is yours canyon red? Sometimes pics on the computer don't show the color right.
the color maroon , i was the only 4eyed gt , alot of thumbs up at the track

1 - 8 of 8 Posts