Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Car looked like is runs hard. Put down some great times. Also good to a women that gets excited about it with you "good job babe". LOL

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im hoping to get it down to 6.30 or so. With the mph it ran I think its capable.

And ya she likes the drag races. We were at the Ford Fun weekend in Ennis last year and they had some pro mods out there. I was standing on the fence with my buddy and she texted me from the stands and said that the smell of nitro made her horny.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice man if you ever come down to kennedale shoot me a pm I'd like to check your car out

·
Registered
337 Posts
Whats done to the motor and what trans?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Whats done to the motor and what trans?
Ford Sportsman block .030 over, Ross pistons, scat rods, stock crank, trickflow trackheat heads, F cam, Professional Products Hurricane intake, 6061.com elbow, 60# injectors, A1000 pump, home made headers (used shortys and flipped them around, and made work) 2 Garrett GT35 r turbos, intercooler, (have a snow meth kit just havent put it on), western motorsports standalone, electric water pump

Tranny is a C4 with stronger input shaft,reverse manual valve body, Trans brake, and a crappy convertor

And I can drive it to work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts