Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a on3 FF single turbo pte7675 2v. It's a 4.75 MMR 750 motor with notched Pistons. Ported PI heads with beehive 125lb springs and PI cams. Edelbrock intake with a 6061 elbow. 60lb injectors with cobra pumps and hat, modified FPDM, edelbrock fuel rails stock gt tank. Built 4r70w 3600 stall triple disc converter.
I have a set of CMS stage 2 cams that I was gonna use. My problem is after I install the new motor I wanna run it for 1000miles without the turbo kit on. So I would have to spend $600 to get my NA motor tuned for the CMS turbo cams then another $600 after the turbo kit is installed. ( I live in nyc area and no one tunes for less then 600$) Will I be able to hit 650hp with stock PI cams. Or do I need to use my set of turbo cams?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya but is it really worth paying for 2 tunes being that I'm only shooting for 650hp. I might have to boost it a little more from what I have been researching I should be good with the pi cams

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just spoke with Bama I have unlimited tune for life and they said they can do it for me... Cams are going in...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts