5 speed shifter bezel / upper and lower
power window covers / the little triangle on the door / both sides
door handle bezels / both sides

let me know what you have and how much shipped to 85737

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wd yes i got grey door panels for maual windows with armrests. if you want jsut the panels id take 60 plus shipping with arm rests 75 plus s/h

ON3 for the centor console you wanting the larger peice or the upper part that has the ash tray in it?

other wise i have everything else to i believe, lemme know on that and ill get ya a price. shipping will be a little bit because of the door panel and the center console if its the larger part.

·
Registered
587 Posts
stangcrazygt said:
ON3 for the centor console you wanting the larger peice or the upper part that has the ash tray in it?

other wise i have everything else to i believe, lemme know on that and ill get ya a price. shipping will be a little bit because of the door panel and the center console if its the larger part.

i need the part that has the ash tray in it. i dont need the ask tray or door though.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stang2b ill see what i can find out as far as shipping a set of seats the would maybe have to be taken apart in 2 peices and shipped that way then bolted back together where they fold. ill find out and let you know. as far as price i got like 4 sets most of the drivers seats have the common seperation where the fabric and vinyl meet as far as price depends on the set of seats ya want, but ill get ya pics of all the sets of front seats i got and email em to ya if ya gimmie ur email.

sweet dont ahve any of that sorry maybe the plug but im unsure

on3 ok got ya yeah i got the panel the armrest, for p/w i should still have some mirror and door handle covers left. i can get you pics if ya like. but id take 60 plus shipping on the stuff.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wd yeah i can get pics, im gonna get everyones pics at once.

scott ill see if i have any junk seats laying around and yeah id sell ya thr cusion if i do.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i need the little pieces that go up by the mirror on the interior in red, they hold in with one screw at the top of the door panel. where it meets the dash. both sides

1 - 20 of 41 Posts