Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gonna fire the engine hopefully this week and for the initial chassis testing we will have it tuned to aprox 2500 hp give or take. i want to get a baseline on the chassis before we turn the wick up and really get after it. (motor will hold aprox 4500 with current fuel system)

this will be my first passes in this new "no prep/street" racing arena. hopefully after testing we will make the first DSNP race and plan on calling out birdman first round.. birdman already said he would accept it and has no clue that we not only can match his hp but go above it if need be.

so questing is... anyone know anything about chassis setups to run on the slick street surfaces/ no prep tracks? anyone wanna join the team? Scott? you still a member here?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you mean bathroom scales and a piece of string and chalk aint good enuf???

ps.... motor not fired... waiting on parts.... should have already had parts... butttt you know how that goes.. now disney trip could postpone a few things now that we behind............... stay tuned.... lol i'll try to post a few pics when i get it back from machine shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts