Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good tinter in the central jersey area. I want someone that does good work at a good price and has a lifetime warrenty. Does anyone know of a place in the area. Thanks

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Theres a place in east brunswick right off of 18 that does excellent work and i am drawing a blank on the name. Its on the south side right after the wierchet reality place and right before milltown road exit. If you make the first right after the reality place and then yoru first left you will run right into it. If i remember the name i will repost it

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mike for the reply. Did you had your windows done there, and if so was it a quality job. Do you know the prices they charge also and if they have a lifetime warrenty. thanks again

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The place is called auto image and security.. I personal never had anything done by them but have seen a bunch of friends get thers done there and its quality work. I recomended a guy from work to go there and they did an excellent good on his car. Not sure about the lifetime warenty on it, but i know he had a problem with one window ( his kid was picking at it ) and i believe they redid the window for free but not 100%

phone # is 732 254 2727

·
Registered
490 Posts
Ive also had my tint done at Auto Image, but at a different store, the one in Raritan. They did a very good job. Id reccomend them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mike & dave. I gave the guy a call there and he had the best prices i've found yet for a lifetime warrenty so I am gonna give them a shot. thanks again.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its for my girlfriends new Matrix. i am getting the back 5 windows done. His prices were between $150 - 185 depending on the type of tint i get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts