Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a fun time. weather was not too bad except for humidity. i'm happy with my times. my two best runs were

60- 1.837
1/8- 8.401
mph- 85.389

60- 1.935
1/8- 8.469
mph- 85.592

i had a few other 8.4 runs and a couple 8.5/8.6 runs. mph ranged from 82 to my best of 85.592. i had three in the 85's. i couldn't get any 1.7x sixty's all night. dunno why, i was on new slicks. this is also with full interior in the car. only weight taken out is jack/spare and i was runnin on my spare skinnies. it definately has more in it i just need to practice. i'm VERY happy with the mph considering i didn't remove any interior and it was humid out there. i honestly think it can go 8.0-8.1 the way it sets. i plan to add tubular k with coilovers before i go back to school at the end of the summer. i really really want a 7.9x. with interior out in better weather i'm sure it would trap 86+. anyways, just wanted to share.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice times! I'm sure with your power levels, you've got a low 8 time in that setup easily! I think you could hit 7.9's if you dropped some weight out of it, too.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2001TrueBlueGT said:
Nice times! I'm sure with your power levels, you've got a low 8 time in that setup easily! I think you could hit 7.9's if you dropped some weight out of it, too.
well i usually take the back seat. i'm also doing tubular k w/ coilovers and battery relocation before end of the summer. i think it has a 7.9 in it come this fall/winter. we'll see.

marcus

1 - 3 of 3 Posts