Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 Gt 25.5 backhaved ladder bar car. I want to build this 351 i got out of a lighting. I also have two holset HX 35 like cummins trucks use. Give me some thought on what I should do with what I got and about how much power it will put out. All ideas would be great

Thanks

·
Registered
430 Posts
Should work great depending on the turbine housing on the turbos. HX35s come with a ton of different turbine housings. The most popular ones for a setup like that are the 12cm and 16cm T3 housings, they spool quick and will make more power than those pistons/rods can handle. Those turbos could make as much as 500 RWHP each. run them at 6-9 PSI and it should be fun.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Should work great depending on the turbine housing on the turbos. HX35s come with a ton of different turbine housings. The most popular ones for a setup like that are the 12cm and 16cm T3 housings, they spool quick and will make more power than those pistons/rods can handle. Those turbos could make as much as 500 RWHP each. run them at 6-9 PSI and it should be fun.
Agreed. Those turbos are very capable with the right exhaust housing.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts