Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject says it all. I know the front 13" Cobra brakes requires a spacer with most any skinny cept for the specially made bogart$. How much of a spacer does it usually require? Next question is about the rear 11.5 inch brakes. Will a 15x10 6.5bs Pro Star fit out back with out a hitch? I have heard of edges of calipers having to be ground down. Anyone running the Weld XPs? They look sweet to me. Only bad thing is they dont have a skinny (smallest size is a 15x6) So I am afraid they wouldnt fit over the 13 brakes up front.

Help me out guys! Let me know what is possible/impossible.

i know some of you will say to just get rid of the big brakes, but they are just too much fun on the street!
:joy:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ne1?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm going through this right now and will be pulling the front brakes off for something else. The front requires atleast a 3/4" spacer. I have the Bogarts which have a 1" spacer welded to the rim. They fit fine but I cannot deal with the rim/tire sticking out past my fenders makign my ride look "ghetto". In the rear I have a 15x9 with a 6.25" BS which included the 1/2" spacer built in to the rim(Bogart). I havn't got these to fit yet as i'm going to need to move/modify the e-brake setup.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply Jeff. Do you have any pics of your car with the Bogarts on? If that link in your sig has a pic of your car, it doesnt work. I vaguely remember a pic of your car from a while back.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sorry, I don't have any pics with the Bogarts yet. I hope to have some in a week or so. Our website is currently down for upgrades.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts